Cutting Edge Technology Delivered With Compassion
In our nine bed CSPA (Cardiovascular Special Procedure Area), patients are prepared for procedures in a comfortable setting. Families are able to wait in our beautifully inviting waiting room. Most of our patients are able to arrive, receive treatment, and safely return home the same day. We provide the highest quality rhythm management devices and defibrillators, along with minimally invasive implantable cardiac loop recorders. Our cardiologists perform coronary angiograms, angioplasties, orbital athrectomy, and stenting for coronary artery disease. In addition, we utilize the Impella device, the world’s smallest heart pump. The Impella helps support the patient during high risk coronary stenting, when the heart is too weak to do the work itself.
Our committed physicians and staff are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for the emergent cardiovascular patient.
As a Blue Distinction Center+ Hutchinson Regional Medical Center has a proven history of delivering quality care, treatment expertise, and better overall patient results.
We are able to provide:
- Coronary angiograms
- Peripheral angiograms
- Stent placements (cardiac and peripheral)- including drug-eluting stents
- Defibrillator, pacemaker, and cardiac loop recorder placement
- Venous and arterial thrombectomy
- Coronary athrectomy
- Peripheral rotational and excisional athrectomy
- Intravascular ultrasound
- Transesophogeal echocardiograms
- Peripheral interventions with drug-eluting balloons
- Impella supported coronary interventions for high risk patients
- Inferior vena cava filter