If you are looking for a unique opportunity to serve others, form new friendships, and learn new skills, consider volunteering at Hutchinson Regional Healthcare System.
The most significant benefit our volunteers receive is a genuine sense of satisfaction from touching the lives of others in a meaningful way. We offer many rewarding volunteer opportunities for adults and teens. We invite you to join our service-minded men and women in helping care for and support our patients and guests.
Patient Family Advisory Council
Volunteers help in a variety of ways:
- Greeting and escorting visitors
- Delivering flowers and mail
- Assisting with office duties
- Assisting in our gift shop
- Directing phone calls and assisting at the information desk
- Providing comfort and assistance to families in waiting rooms
- Serving patients on the units and during dismissals
- Delivering books and magazines to patients
Benefits of volunteering
- Attend sponsored events
- Receive discount on food items from our cafeteria
- Receive free flu vaccinations
- Make new friends
- Develop new interests
A comprehensive orientation and training is provided for each new volunteer.