- Monday through Friday 6:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Exceptions to these hours may be made on a case-by-case basis by the Patient Care Area/Unit Charge Nurse/Manager/Director.
- Visitation between the hours of 7:00 pm – 6:00 am is restricted to provide a safe and secure nighttime hospital environment.
Visitation by Specialty Units
- The Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Children under 12 are prohibited due to the critical nature of care provided by the ICU. Exceptions to the visitation policy will be made at the discretion of the ICU Charge Nurse, Nurse Manager, or ICU director on a case-by-case basis
- Emergency Department
- Visitation is limited to two visitors per patient total, no additional visitors are allowed in the ED waiting room. Exceptions will be made for patients who are minors, and patients who have multiple minor children present. Multiple family members may be allowed at the discretion of the E.D. Charge Nurse in situations of impending death.
- Labor and Delivery & Women and Children’s
- Visitors/support persons will be allowed in the laboring patient’s room at the patient’s request, and at the nurses and/or physician’s discretion. Visitors/support persons will be limited to three at a time during delivery. Children/siblings may not spend the night in the hospital. Children (who are not patients) may not visit or stay with the mother (patient) without
supervision of another parent/guardian/support person.
- Behavioral Health Unit
- Monday through Friday 11:30 am – 1:00 pm and 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Saturday and Sunday 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
View our full Patient Visitation Policy here.