For scheduled procedures, a Hutchinson Regional Healthcare System representative may contact you to verify and update your personal information. If you pre-register, your co-pay, deductible and/or coinsurance will be due at that time. If you know you are coming to the hospital in the near future and would like to pre-register, please contact the facility directly at 620-665-2000.
If you are unable to pre-register, we will need to confirm your personal information when you arrive at the hospital, including:
- Address, phone number, place of employment and insurance information.
- Verification that pre-certification has been obtained.
- Collection of payment not paid at the time of pre-registration.
- Confirm any tests requested by your physician.
- Obtain your signature for Consent for Treatment, authorization to bill your insurance and an understanding that Hutchinson Regional is not responsible for any personal items you bring with you.