Supporting Community Health
Hutchinson Regional Medical Center is proud to be a trusted source of health information and education for our service area. Our commitment to care includes supporting community health through classes, events, and support groups of many kinds. We invite you to explore opportunities to learn, connect, and live a healthy life.
- Basic Life Support – Receive Basic Life Support certification or re-certification through the American Heart Association.
- First Course – Learn about the latest health news by viewing our monthly “First Course” lunch-n-learn events held at The Pavilion at Hutchinson Regional Medical Center featuring area health professionals.
- Healthcare Students – Check here for important orientation information for nursing students, non-nursing students, instructors, and those students interested in shadowing or observing at Hutchinson Regional Medical Center.
- Healthy Living Blog – Various articles containing tips and tricks to help inspire you on your wellness journey.
- Hutchinson Regional Academy – Encourage someone you know to participate in this paid summer internship program designed for high school students.
- Prenatal Classes – View the class schedule and register today for important health information about pregnancy, labor and delivery, and infant care.
- Professional Continuing Education – Take approved courses for continuing education credit as available.