The Heartbeat of Life
At Hutchinson Cardiology Services we detect, manage, and treat cardiovascular disorders. We’re fighting for every heartbeat and working to prevent and ease the effects of heart disease one patient at a time. As a Blue Distinction® Center+ Hutchinson Regional Medical Center demonstrates expertise in delivering safe and effective quality care, focusing on cardiac valve surgery, coronary artery bypass graft (CABG), and percutaneous coronary interventions (PCI) episodes of care.
As a Blue Distinction Center+ Hutchinson Regional Medical Center has a proven history of delivering quality care, treatment expertise, and better overall patient results.
You don’t have to go far to find a wide range of diagnostic and treatment solutions for heart and vascular conditions. Hutchinson Regional Medical Center delivers the right combination of technological leadership and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care. For more information about the following services, please call us at 620-513-4949.
- Diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular diseases
- Cardiopulmonary rehabilitation
- Pulmonary rehabilitation
- Coronary angiography
- Orbital and directional atherectomy
- Valve replacements
- Pacemaker implantation and follow-up
- Echocardiography and vascular imaging
- Stress testing
Cardiovascular Catheterization Lab
Like all services at Hutchinson Regional Medical Center, our cardiovascular catheterization lab offers cutting-edge technology delivered with compassion. Our committed physicians and staff are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for our patients.
- Our nine-bed Cardiovascular Special Procedure Area (CSPA) is a comfortable setting where patients are prepared for procedures.
- Families are able to wait in our comfortable and inviting waiting room.
- Most of our patients are able to arrive, receive treatment, and safely return home the same day.
- We provide the highest quality rhythm management devices and defibrillators, along with minimally invasive implantable cardiac loop recorders.
- We utilize the Impella® Heart Pump, the world’s smallest heart pump device. The Impella helps support the patient during high risk coronary stenting, assisting the pumping function of the heart to ensure blood flow is maintained to critical organs.
- We are a leader in treating peripheral arterial disease and limb salvage. Our physicians have a single-minded commitment to treating PAD and helping patients return to their everyday lives.