Refresh Your Body and Mind
The Sleep Diagnostic Center, a service of Hutchinson Regional Medical Center, is designed to identify disorders that prevent you from getting restful sleep.
Our team is led by Mohammed Al-Halawani, MD, board-certified in sleep medicine, and includes specially trained polysomnographic technologists who monitor you while you sleep with state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment. They’re trained to identify underlying medical conditions that may affect your ability to sleep and prescribe treatments to help restore healthy sleep.
Some of the sleep disorders we diagnose include:
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Periodic Limb Movement Disorder
Sleep Diagnostic Center
2701 N. Main, Ste. F
Hutchinson, KS 67502
Good health requires a good night’s sleep. If you suffer from sleepless nights or start the day feeling tired, you may have a sleep disorder. Don’t let another restless night control the way you feel and perform during the day.
Signs of Possible Sleep Disorders
If you have trouble sleeping, you may suffer from a common disorder that can often be treated. Indications of a sleep disorder may include one or more of the following:
- Grinding or clenching of the teeth while sleeping
- Sudden, involuntary movement of arms and/or legs while sleeping
- An irresistible urge to move legs that usually occurs while resting
- Obstructive sleep apnea – pauses in breathing noticed by others
- Feeling suffocated during sleep
- Tossing and turning during sleep
- Loud snoring
- Feeling irritated, unrested or tired all the time
- Morning headaches
- Heartburn at night
- Falling asleep at inappropriate times —while driving, watching TV or during a work meeting
Hutchinson Pulmonology Associates
1701 E. 23rd Ave.
Hutchinson, KS 67502
Meet Mohammed Al-Halawani, M.D.
Internal Medicine at Saint Michael’s Medical Center, Seton Hall University in Newark, NJ
Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at State University of New York Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY
Sleep Medicine at Yale-New Haven Hospital, Yale University, New Haven, CT
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, and Sleep