This Three Cheese Quiche does indeed have three cheeses. But what with the mushrooms, onions and broccoli—there's more to it than that!
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup each chopped onions and fresh broccoli
- 5 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Three Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA, divided
- 1 frozen deep-dish pie crust (9 inch), unbaked
Heat oven to 375°F.
Cook mushrooms, onions and broccoli in skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 5 min. or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
Whisk eggs and milk in medium bowl until blended. Stir in vegetable mixture, red peppers and 1/2 cup cheese; pour into pie crust. Place on baking sheet.
Bake 35 min. Top with remaining cheese; bake 5 to 10 min. or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 min. before cutting to serve.