Tender, flaky tartlets, twists and savory stuffed recipes any pastry chef would be proud of—all with a can of refrigerated crescent dinner rolls.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 8 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 2 cans (8 oz. each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Heat oven to 375°F.
Combine all ingredients except crescent dough.
Separate each can of dough into 8 triangles; cut each triangle lengthwise in half.
Spread cream cheese mixture onto dough triangles, adding about 1 tsp. to each. Roll up, starting at short side of triangle. Place, point sides down, on baking sheet.
Bake 12 to 15 min. or until golden brown. Serve warm.