Embracing Motherhood & Empowering Families
Expectant mothers and families learn and plan together in our three-week/six-part series of prenatal classes, offered monthly and free of cost.
Benefits of our “Bump to Baby” group education sessions include:
- Interaction with other pregnant women.
- Shared experiences and concerns.
- Healthy pregnancy tips.
- Insight into labor and delivery.
Sessions are approximately two hours each, held two per night, for three weeks in a row. The full, three-week course structure includes:
- Session 1: Healthy Pregnancy/Prenatal Care
- Session 2: Healthy Nutrition
- Session 3: Labor & Delivery
- Session 4: Infant Feeding/Breastfeeding Basics
- Session 5: Infant Care
- Session 6: Postpartum Recovery/Interconception Care