At Hutchinson Regional Healthcare System we care deeply about the well being of our patients and their families.
As such, we believe it is important to be transparent and provide our patients with the necessary resources to make informed decisions about their care.
Hutchinson Regional Healthcare System has received six Gold Seal of Approval accreditations from The Joint Commission. The Joint Commission has been acknowledged as the leader in developing the highest standards for quality and safety in the delivery of healthcare, and evaluating organization performance based on these standards. We use these standards to guide how we administer care and continuously improve performance.
We provide measures in seven major areas related to patient safety
- Catheter Associated Urinary Tract Infections (CAUTI)
- Central Line-Associated Bloodstream Infections (CLABSI)
- Clostridioides Difficile Infections
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Infections (MRSA)
- Surgical Site Infections (SSI)
- Hand Hygiene