Our skilled Physical Therapists help rehabilitate and provide education to prevent disability following disease, injury, surgery, or loss of limb. We work hard to improve your strength and mobility by developing a treatment plan custom designed for you. We use therapeutic procedures to stretch and strengthen muscles and encourage return of motion. Our goal is to restore maximum movement and function to help you return to the lifestyle you desire.
You may benefit from Physical Therapy if you have any of the following conditions.
- Total Joint surgery
- Scar tissue causing decreased movement or pain
- “Golfer’s” or “Tennis” Elbow
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Frequent falls or balance concerns
- Progressive Disease including MS and Parkinson’s
Services are also provided for
- Work Conditioning
- Wheelchair Assessment
- Kinesio Taping
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
Post from RICOH THETA. - Spherical Image - RICOH THETA