Our Certified Occupational Therapists help you resume activities of daily living (ADLs). We’ll help you return to life roles that have been interrupted by injury or disease. You’ll learn effective methods of approaching ADLs differently, including use of special equipment for lower body dressing, managing medication in the presence of declining memory or thought processes, and retraining to manage loss of hand or arm function due to stroke or other disabilities.
If you suffer from or have increase risk of developing lymphedema, chronic swelling of the arms, legs, trunk, or head and neck, our Certified Lymphedema Therapist will help manage your condition through Complete Decongestive Therapy, which may include manual lymph drainage techniques, compression wrapping, skin care and exercise.
You may benefit from Occupational Therapy if you have the following conditions
- Sensory Issues
- Golfer’s” or “Tennis” Elbow
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Hand or arm weakness
- Hand or arm surgery
- Benign Positional Vertigo
Other services provided include
- Custom Splint Fabrication
- BTE (biofeedback tool for functional rehabilitation)
- State-of-the-art touch screen technology for hand/eye coordination, reaction time, fine motor skills, visual scanning, etc.
- Functional Capacity Evaluations