Cardiothoracic surgery is the field of medicine involved in surgical treatment of organs inside the chest—generally treatment of conditions of the heart (heart disease) and lungs (lung disease).
Hutchinson Regional's capabilities include:
- Coronary Artery Bypass
- Minimally Invasive Coronary Artery Bypass
- Valve Repair and Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Atrial Fibrillation Ablation
- Atrial Fibrillation Ablation with CABG/Valve Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Thoracotomy for Lobectomy or Wedge Resectionas of Lung Masses
- Pacemaker Placement
- Vascular Surgeries for Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Endovascular Aneurysm Repair - Abdominal and Thoracic
Our Cardiothoracic Surgeons:
Domitrios Topalidis, M.D.