Horizons Mental Health Center provides a variety of comprehensive screening, assessment, and diagnostic testing services for children and adults. Our experienced psychologists combine years of expertise with subjective and objective measurement tools to provide clarity for complex questions.
We accept referrals from physicians, legal professionals, school professionals, and many other community organizations. We also respond to requests from mental health professionals and individuals who may be looking for answers or validation regarding treatment and diagnosis.
Types of assessments offered at Horizons:
- Comprehensive Psychological Evaluation (child and adult)
- Neuropsychological Screen (brain dysfunction/injury, dementia, Alzheimer’s)
- Pervasive Developmental Disorders (Autism & Asperger’s Disorder, ages 5+)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (child and adult)
- Cognitive Abilities (IQ)
- Court Competency
- Personality/Motivation Assessment
- Pre-employment/Employee/Management Selection