Hutchinson Pulmonology Associates at Hutchinson Regional Medical Center focuses on caring for patients with complex respiratory issues. We measure your pulmonary function and provide breathing treatments to help you breathe easier.
Learn more or schedule an appointment by calling 620-513-4800.
We specialize in treating individuals afflicted with:
- Asthma and reactive airway diseases
- Chronic cough
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Hemoptysis (coughing blood)
- Interstitial lung diseases and lung fibrosis
- Lung cancer
- Mediastinal lymphadenopathy
- Occupational lung diseases
- Pleural diseases and pleural effusion
- Pneumonia and pulmonary infections
- Pulmonary embolism
- Pulmonary nodules
- Pulmonary vascular diseases and pulmonary hypertension
- Respiratory failure
- Sleep apnea and other sleep disorders
|Dr. Mohammed Al-Halawani||Dr. Tariq Musa|
Our Pulmonology, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine Services
- Airway management
- Electromagnetic navigational bronchoscopy
- Endobronchial tissue ablation (Argon plasma coagulation, Cryotherapy, Cryobiopsy)
- Endobronchial Ultrasound and Transbronchial Needle Aspiration (EBUS/TBNA)
- Flexible fiberoptic bronchoscopy procedures
- Lung biopsy (Endobronchial, Transbronchial)
- Management of critically ill patients
- Management of Mechanical ventilation
- Methacholine challenge test (airway hyperresponsiveness)
- Non-Invasive ventilation (CPAP/BiPAP/ASV/AVAPS)
- Pleurodesis (chemical or talc)
- Pulmonary function tests, arterial blood gas analysis, and exercise studies
- Sleep studies (Including in-lab polysomnography, Home sleep studies, Mean sleep latency testing, Actigraphy and Maintenance of wakefulness testing)
- Thoracostomy tube insertion
- Tunneled pleural catheter insertion
If testing determines that you need additional respiratory assistance after leaving the hospital we’ll guide you in the right direction.
We work closely with Health-E-Quip to set up home oxygen, CPAP and BIPAP equipment. A Health-E-Quip representative will provide one-on-one instruction to help you use the equipment properly.
We also offer Cardiopulmonary Rehab as an outpatient basis. Our AACVPR certified program is designed to help people with chronic pulmonary problems improve their quality of life through exercise, education, counseling, and support for patients and their families.
We accept most types of insurance at Hutchinson Regional Medical Center. If you have questions if one of our providers is "in network" for your health insurance plan, please contact your insurance company directly or one of our Patient Accounts Representatives at 620-665-2024.
To see more information about our pricing and billing process, please click here.