How we protect you:
- 81% staff vaccination rate
- Staff and volunteers are tested if they develop any symptoms.
- Requiring everyone who enters a facility — staff as well as visitors — to wear a mask or face covering, per CDC universal masking guidelines and our Hutchinson Regional Medical Center mask policy.
- Adherence to the guidance and established criteria of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the American Hospital Association.
- Stringent cleaning and disinfection throughout our facilities and in all rooms, including equipment and surfaces.
- EVERY patient admitted to the Hospice House will be tested for COVID-19.
- Strict hand hygiene and availability of hand sanitizer in all employee and patient areas.
For Hospice House Visitors:
- Please do not visit if you are feeling unwell.
- Masks required at all times.
- Hand Sanitization stations available throughout facility.
These policies are able to change or update at any time. Please call for the most up to date information. 620-669-3773