If you are looking for a unique opportunity to serve others, form new friendships, and at the same time learn new skills, consider volunteering at Hutchinson Regional Healthcare System. The most significant benefit our volunteers receive is a genuine sense of satisfaction from touching the lives of others in a meaningful way.
Hutchinson Regional Healthcare System offers many rewarding volunteer opportunities for adults and teens. We invite you to join our service-minded men and women in helping care for and support our patients and guests.
Volunteers help in a variety of ways:
- Greeting and escorting visitors
- Delivering flowers and mail
- Assisting with office duties
- Assisting in our gift shop
- Directing phone calls and assisting at the information desk
- Providing comfort and assistance to families in waiting rooms
- Serving patients on the units and during dismissals
- Delivering books and magazines to patients
Benefits of volunteering:
- Attend sponsored events
- Receive discount on food items from our cafeteria
- Receive free flu vaccinations
- Make new friends
- Develop new interests
A comprehensive orientation and training is provided for each new volunteer.
To volunteer, call 620-665-2076.