Scholarship Criteria: The selection of the person to receive the scholorship shall be made by the Hutchinson Community College Endowment Association Scholorship Committee in accordance with the folowing:
- Scholarship recipient must complete a scholarship application form including a personal statement.
- The award will be given to a full-time student (hours will be based upon program curriculum requirements) who shows desire and committment to continue his/her education in the LPN or ADN Program.
- Students must be accepted and enrolled in the LPN or ADN Program and must maintain a GPA of 2.5 or higher during coursework at Hutchinson Community College.
- Preference will be given to Reno County applicants.
- Financial need will be considered in the selection process.
- Scholarship may be renewed the second year of the program provided scholarship criteria is met during the first year of coursework.
Awards: One $1,000 to LPN Program & two $1,000 to ADN Program
Application Deadline: April 1, 2016
HCC Endowment Association